Montana DMV Vehicle Registration Services
Montana Vehicle Titling Services
Our full-service Montana LLC vehicle registration service includes your LLC formation, our titling services, and the first year of DMV fees. After the first year, you’ll just pay the DMV direct unless you’re getting permanent plates.
Montana Vehicle Registration Services
Here are the total costs for registration ONLY, including UPS delivery or your registration and plates back to your mailing address:
|*Save $100 on each additional vehicle after the first two.
**An $800 – $825 luxury tax is charged by the state on vehicles with an original MSRP at or above $150,000 and RVs with an original MSRP at or above $300,000.
Your plates, registration, and new Montana title will be sent to you about a week after submitting your order to us.
After your first year of registration, you will pay the DMV directly. We will get the renewals for the license plates and forward these to you, or if you listed your own address for the mailing address, the renewals will come back to you. If you prefer, you can renew your plates online at:
Montana DMV Services
If you want to register your vehicle in a Montana LLC, there is an additional $300 charge (unless your vehicle or RV qualifies for Montana’s luxury tax, in which case you will be required to pay that as well).
The total costs to create the MT LLC, register your car, and receive your license plates at your address is $849. The whole process is completed in about one week’s time. This includes 1-day delivery of your LLC paperwork to set up your LLC with the Montana Secretary of State and 3-5 days to send your registration and license plates back to you once we receive them.
Not to brag, but our price is about $400 cheaper cheaper than any other Montana LLC registration service, and half the price for ongoing registration.
You always have the option to complete your DMW paperwork yourself. If you do, you’ll save about $200, but we recommend using our services so you get it right the first time and save more in the long run.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our registered agent service is only $49 a year. It’s all-inclusive and provides you with industry-leading web tools to maintain your LLC.
- We provide custom LLC Articles of Organization, initial resolutions, and an LLC operating agreement specifically geared toward Montana LLC holding companies.
- Your total LLC cost is $300 (or more if you qualify for the luxury tax), and it will be done in one day.
- Your total RV cost, including the DMV fees, is $549.
- We don’t try to up-sell you anything or mark up any state or county fees. You’ll pay regular license plate fees each year to the DMV, $20 a year to the State of Montana for an annual report fee, and $49 a year to us for registered agent service. It’s that simple and that straightforward.
Additional Montana Registration Information Resources
Ongoing DMV fees for: