Dumbest DMV Mistakes
We’ve made this page, not to make fun of you… Just to try to catch your attention and hopefully save you some frustration of sending in title-work incorrectly. Our goal is to see your transactions happen as smoothly and easily as possible!
Dumbest things people do when sending in paperwork to the DMV:
- They don’t send in the title with the application. (Some people are scared to send a title, but there’s no way to get your new title without the old one.)
- Not getting signature notarized if the form asks for it. (Go down to your bank and get your signature notarized if the form asks for it!)
- Calling your color: Slate, clear smoke midnight black. (If it’s black, call it black; if it’s a type of white, call it white.)
- Not marking A, B, or C for type of motor-home.
- Sending in a credit card that will get declined for lack of money.
- Sending in your title-work to the State DMV instead of the Flathead County DMV.
- Calling the flathead DMV and being rude to them.